PhilaSRT's Annual Meeting
Saturday, November 10, 2018
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
How can the PhilaSRT best serve you and our profession?
Thank you for participating in our membership needs assessment survey. The results are being analyzed and are planned to be shared shortly.
Please email us anytime at email@example.com to share your thoughts on how the PhilaSRT can best serve and support our area technologists.
We truly appreciate your time and feedback.
Join your fellow technologists in Harrisburg, PA on May 1st and June 5th
Go to the "Advocacy" section of our website for more information.
Support our profession in Pennsylvania!
Medical imaging technologists have a licensure bill introduced by Rep. Bryan Cutler on June 13, 2017.
For more information please visit
Ticket sales: Feb. 19-May 31
Eligibility: Only ASRT members are eligible to purchase tickets and claim prize
Welcome to the official page of the Philadelphia Society of Radiologic Technologists
We have a rich heritage of serving the technologists of the Philadelphia metropolitan area, and we look forward to bringing more value to our members and the radiology community
The Philadelphia Society of Radiologic Technologists, Inc. (PhilaSRT) was established in 1934 and is an affiliate of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT).
Our mission is based on the pillars of Education, Ethics, and Enrichment.
* EDUCATION: The PhilaSRT will provide continuing educational opportunities to technologists and student technologists through seminars and student events.
* ETHICS: We will support the ethics of our profession via campaigns and grass-roots efforts.
* ENRICHMENT: We will provide enrichment via networking and professional opportunities.
The PhilaSRT is dedicated to providing these services to the medical imaging and radiation therapy in the Tri-State area.
* To advance the science of medical imaging and radiation therapy.
* To expand and develop programs designed to broaden the scope of technological services.
* To stimulate and encourage research designed to elevate the quality of patient care and protection.
* To enunciate policies concerning professional status, legislative activities, and improve the welfare of the radiologic technologist.
* To publish and disseminate information pertinent to the PhilaSRT or the profession.
The PhilaSRT meets these objectives through meetings, seminars, and support of area institutions.
Advocating for patient care and the radiologic science profession unites
radiologic technologists and offers a unified voice that can make a
difference for your profession and patients.
Click on the image "Make a Difference" below to learn how YOU can be an advocate
for our patients and our profession
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) is a leading
credentialing organization that recognizes qualified individuals in
medical imaging, interventional procedures, and radiation therapy. We
offer certification and registration in a wide range of disciplines,
helping people who work in medical imaging and radiation therapy to
develop their careers. With more than 330,000 registrants, we promote
high standards of patient care with each new credential we award.