PhilaSRT's annual meeting
Saturday November 11, 2017
Thomas Jefferson University
130 S. 9th st., Philadelphia ,PA 19107
Edison Building, Room 1402
This event is free to all PhilaSRT members!
Join us at the annual meeting to network with fellow professionals, hear from the 2017 representatives to the House of Delegates, learn more about CQR, get updates on the PA licensure bill, and share your ideas for how the PhilaSRT can better support you and our profession!Please note: Continuing education credits will not be awarded for talks during this meeting.
Support our profession in Pennsylvania!
Medical imaging technologists have a licensure bill introduced by
Rep. Bryan Cutler on June 13, 2017.
For more information please visit
Save the Date
November 4, 2017
PSRT's Fall Conference
Harrisburg Area Community College-Lancaster Campus
For more information please visit
Advocating for patient care and the radiologic science profession unites
radiologic technologists and offers a unified voice that can make a
difference for your profession and patients.
Click on the image "Make a Difference" below to learn how YOU can be an advocate
for our patients and our profession
Tell us what you are doing so we can share your story. Send pictures and info to email@example.com
Our very own, Bernadette E. Garofola, M.Ed., R.T.(R)(T)(CT), FASRT, received Life Member status at this year's ASRT Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting in
Orlando, Florida, June 22-25, 2017. Check out the News section for more details!
PhilaSRT had a strong showing at the ASRT Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting in Orlando, Florida, June 22-25, 2017. Check out the News section for more details!
Calling new graduates!!!
Did you graduate from a medical imaging or therapeutic sciences program this year?
Are you registered and certified?
Are you a member of the PhilaSRT?
If you answered YES to all of these questions you are eligible to enter into a raffle to win $100. Follow this link to enter, https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017newtechnologists
Raffle ends 11:59PM November 10th.
Welcome to the official page of the Philadelphia Society of Radiologic Technologists
We have a rich heritage of serving the technologists of the Philadelphia metropolitan area, and we look forward to bringing more value to our members and the radiology community
The Philadelphia Society of Radiologic Technologists, Inc. (PhilaSRT) was established in 1934 and is an affiliate of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT).
Our mission is based on the pillars of Education, Ethics, and Enrichment.
* EDUCATION: The PhilaSRT will provide continuing educational opportunities to technologists and student technologists through seminars and student events.
* ETHICS: We will support the ethics of our profession via campaigns and grass-roots efforts.
* ENRICHMENT: We will provide enrichment via networking and professional opportunities.
The PhilaSRT is dedicated to providing these services to the medical imaging and radiation therapy in the Tri-State area.
* To advance the science of medical imaging and radiation therapy.
* To expand and develop programs designed to broaden the scope of technological services.
* To stimulate and encourage research designed to elevate the quality of patient care and protection.
* To enunciate policies concerning professional status, legislative activities, and improve the welfare of the radiologic technologist.
* To publish and disseminate information pertinent to the PhilaSRT or the profession.
The PhilaSRT meets these objectives through meetings, seminars, and support of area institutions.